Secretary of the unit
Visit of National Deputy General Secretary cum SNA Advisor:
Mrs. Evelyn Kannan
The Trained Nurses Association Of India, Maharashtra state Branch has great privilege to invite you for the meeting on 24/2/2015 from 2pm to 4pm at Nair Hospital Florence Nightingale Auditorium. nurses home, first floor as our National Deputy General Secretary cum SNA Advisor Mrs.Evelyn Kannan is visiting Maharashtra State .
She would like to interact with all of us and share our opinions, issues, problems and challenges of nursing education and profession which will help our National organization TNAI to initiate and plan certain activities which will help us in future endeavors related to our profession. The Principal, S.N.A. unit Advisor along with the unit Vice President and Secretary are requested to attend the above meeting. We invite the issues which you would like to it for discussion from your respective S.N.A. units before 20/2/2015.Which may be discussed with the S.N.A. Advisor.
Hope to see you in Big Number. Registration is free but compulsory.
TNAI Maharashtra State Branch.
1) Welcome Song: Nair hospital students
2) Welcome Address: Secretary, S.N.A unit State representative
3) Introduction and Felicitation of the National S.N.A. Advisor
4) Discussion regarding issues related to SNA units
5) Cultural Programme presented by: Nair Hospital Students
6) Address: Ms.Meena Patole, State S.N.A. Advisor
7) Address: Ms. Evelyn Knnan, National S.N.A. Advisor
8) Vote of Thanks: Ms. Surekha Sawant, Secretary Maharashtra State Branch