Visit TNAI website: www.tnaionline.org, down load the SNA membership form, make photocopy of it as required, get it filled from the student, attach photograph of student, Take Principals Sign with School Stamp, make DD or NEFT according to selected plan, Transfer the amount of subscription and send the forms to TNAI Headquarters’, Delhi.
Within a month you will receive the receipt and temporary membership card of individual Student.
Then Establish Executive committee of SNA Advisor who is a experienced Teaching Faculty, Who is TNAI Life Member. (If She/He is Not TNAI Member Then you can send her membership form along with your students with one time life membership of Rs.3600/-) All teaching faculty also can become life members for future benefits of TNAI to them.
Benefits of SNA are almost same for Trained Nurses also.
Formation of Executive Committee at School or College Level:
SNA Advisor: Senior Teaching Faculty, She is authorized signatory for all SNA communications, Guidance of Student to carry out various activity. Refer Bye laws of SNS which you will receive with your receipt of Subscription.
Vice President: Senior Student Nurse
Secretary: Senior Student Nurse
Joint Secretary: Junior Student Nurse
Treasurer: Senior Student Nurse
Joint Treasurer: Junior Student Nurse
Executive Committee Chairpersons
- Programme Chairperson
- Cultural Chairperson
- Sports Chairperson
- Student grievance committee
Benefits of SNA Membership:
- SNA Scholarship: Awarding scholarship to the students of ANM/GNM and B.sc program. The selected candidates are awarded Rs. 24,000/- per year for the entire training period after reviewing their performance every year.
- No Scholarship application fee
- No competition fee in National conference
- Participation in State and National workshops and conferences: concession in the registration fee for SNA members and are given chance to present scientific papers on the theme and to participate in all competitions.
- Publication of articles: The student nurses are given an opportunity in the Nursing Journal of India to publish articles/research papers.
- TNAI Publication to SNA units: A set of TNAI Nursing text books, Nursing Journal of India and TNAI Bulletin are supplied to all Student Nurses Association (SNA) Units at free of cost.
- Guest room facilities: Accommodation for SNA members are provided in the TNAI Headquarters and in TNAI’s Greater Noida campus at reasonable rate of Rs.250/- per student/day.
New SNA – TNAI Membership Plan:
As per the SNA – TNAI membership plan which is applicable from 2016-2017 academic year each student is required to make onetime payment of Rs 2000/- at the time of admission. This payment is inclusive of SNA subscription for 4 years, scholarship fund and SNA to TNAI Membership.
The merits of the new plan are:
- The students need not pay SNA subscription fee and scholarship fund every year and Rs.2200/ student after completion of the course.
- Once she/he completes the course she/he will become a TNAI member automatically.
- The TNAI Membership Cards will be issued to them after a copy of their State Nurses registration council certificates (RNRM) or letter from the Principal of the respective School/ College of Nursing along with final year mark sheet to be submitted to TNAI.
- The ANM students are required to pay Rs. 1000/- at the time of admission inclusive of SNA subscription for 2 years, scholarship fund and SNA to Associate membership of TNAI.
The students adopting old plan need to pay SNA subscription of Rs. 150/- per student per year and Rs. 2200/- for SNA to TNAI membership fee after their successful completion of their course.
- Every SNA Unit should remit the SNA Subscription fees for the academic year 2018 – 2019 before 31st March 2019.
- Those who did not pay the SNA subscription for the academic year 2017 – 2018 and 2018-2019 may not be allowed to participate in the state as well as national XXVIII SNA Biennial Conference 2019.
- The fee to be deposited in the following TNAI bank account through e- banking or Demand Draft (D.D) in favour of “Student Nurses’ Association payable at New Delhi”
- Account Name: THE TRAINED NURSES ASSOCIATION OF INDIA
- Name of Bank: INDIAN BANK
- Branch: HAUZ KHAS, NEW DELHI
- Address of Bank: 106, 107 Aurobindo Place, DDA Commercial Complex New Delhi – 110 016
- Bank Phone No.: 011-26563973
- Account Type: Savings
- Account Number: 6602721709
- MICR Code: 110019020
- IFSC Code: IDIB000H019
- E-mail ID: email@example.com
- Phone: 011-26566665
- PAN: AAATT2930J
- GSTN: 07AAATT2930J1ZG
Note: It is mandatory to provide UTR Number for accounting the transaction.
Please note that SNA units who have not paid subscription for 2017-2018 and 2018-2019 remain lapsed. These lapsed SNA Units cannot participate at the National SNA Conference. Therefore, State SNA Advisors, Principals, faculties and SNA Unit Advisors are requested to do the needful at the earliest.