The Nursing Superintendents / Matron / Principal / SR Tutors / S.N.A Advisors
Dear Madam / Sir,
TNAI Maharashtra State Branch newly elected executives extend a warm greeting to you all. Keeping in mind the objectives of the TNAI the new team has geared up to uplift the Nursing Profession. Soon after the formation of new team, the association faced the loss of the Great Nursing Leader Shri Arvind B. Kulkarni, who was visionary and the pillar support to the TNAI especially Maharashtra State Branch. TNAI State branch will always remember him as great leader, mentor and supporter.
We are happy to inform you that maximum 34 students from Maharashtra State have been selected for TNAI SNA/TNAI scholarship given by Headquarters for year 2018-19.
Decisions taken during the Executive Meetings;
- TNAI Maharashtra State Branch Website: tnaimahabranch.org is the website of the state branch. You are requested to send reports, photographs of the activities to Branch office. Please send the activities done at your institutional /regional level for T.N.A.I. members, so that it can be included in annual report
- Awards and appreciation certificates for TNAI life Membership Motivators: State branch executives have decided to give awards and appreciation certificates for TNAI life Membership motivators for the last 2 years i.e. January 2016 to December 2016 and January 2017 to December 2017 Kindly inform us in writing along with documentary proof before 10th September 2018. You will be felicitated based on national level criteria at State conference which will held in 25th to 26th September 2018 at Pravara, Loni. Please send the copy of enrolled members to us along with Xerox copy of D.D\ Receipt send to headquarters Delhi.
Criteria for awarding incentives to TNAI members enrolling life members.
|Members Enrolled within a span of 2 years i.e. 2016-2017||Award||Mode of Awarding|
|(a) 20-50 Life Members||A Cash award of Rs.1,000/- along with certificate||Award will be sent to the recipient|
|(b) 51-100 life Members||A Cash award of Rs.2,000/- along with certificate||Award will be sent to the recipient|
|(c) 101-300 Life Members||A Cash award of Rs.2,500/- along with certificate||Award will be sent to the recipient|
|(d) 301-500 Life Members||A Cash award of Rs.3,000/- along with certificate||Award will be sent to the recipient|
|(e) 501 and above||A Cash award of Rs.3,500/- along with certificate||TNAI would pay AC III tier train fare to and fro with one day’s boarding/lodging. (for the day of receiving the incentive award during the TNAI conference)|
- TNAI membership: An Appeal to all TNAI Life members to motivate the nursing personnel to become the member of the TNAI. Application form can be downloaded from website.
- New TNAI photo Identity life membership card: TNAI’s Council had decided to give one time photo ID Membership card free of cost for the Members having old membership card without photograph. Filled application forms to be send to the TNAI Headquarters. Kindly download the form from TNAI website (www.tnaionline.org) or from Journal.
- Medical assistance to the needy nurses and Critical Assistance,
- Felicitation award to EC Council members,
State level “Best Teacher” award: TNAI Maharashtra State branch is honoring Nursing teachers since 2016 by conferring State level “Best Teacher” award to the nursing faculty to appreciate their contribution in the field of nursing education for rendering meritorious services, which are beyond the normal expectations in the state.
Criteria for awarding:
- Minimum 10 years of experience in teaching
- Kindly provide documentary, photographic evidence for all your claims.
- Kindly download the form from state TNAI website and fill it up and along with it attach necessary documentary proof. (website: www.tnaimahabranch.org)
- Only one nomination per institute.
- Your nomination should be accompanied by “Recommendation Letter” from head of the institution.
- Award will be given during state TNAI conference.
Entries for awarding incentive for TNAI membership and “Best Teacher” award should be sent on or before 10th September 2018 to;
Ms. Prachi Dharap, Secretary,
TNAI Maharashtra State Branch,
Sau Minatai Thakre Institute of Nursing Education, TMC Thane,
B-Wing RGMC Hostel Bldg, Opp. ST Workshop, Hansnagar, Khopat,
Thane, Maharashtra 400602,
Mobile No.: 9987520336 Email: email@example.com
This year we are organizing 27th TNAI BIENNIAL STATE CONFERENCE on Theme:” NURSING ON A GLOBAL SCALE: TOMORROW BELONGS TO US” at PIMS – DU College of Nursing and Pravara Rural Hospital, Loni (Bk), Maharashtra from 25th and 26th September, 2018. Brochure and form will be sent soon and uploaded on website. We request all of you to encourage and depute Nurses from your institution to attend this conference in large number and make it a grand success. Such events provide us opportunity to exchange our Professional ideas, views. It is the right platform to address professional issues and decide a plan of actions to resolve these issues. It is a great step in our professional and personal development.
PLEASE REFER THE T.N.A.I. Journals / website regularly for various competitions / workshop / seminars / training to be conducted at state / national level. Please convey your willingness, for any activity if you want to conduct in your organization.
Ms. Prachi Dharap
TNAI Maharashtra State Branch