TRAINED NURSES ASSOCIATION OF INDIA
IN COLLABORATION WITH
DISASTER MANAGEMENT DEPARTMENT, MCGM
ORGANISED A WORKSHOP ON
“Disaster Management & Hospital Preparedness”
Participants will be able to manage the disasters through proper hospital preparedness thus reducing the mortality & morbidity
- Develop concepts related to disasters,
- Comprehend the concept of activation of HDMP (hospital disaster management plan) & nurses role in it.
- Develop various competencies as how to transport mass casualties, CPCR, use of fire extinguishers, modified slings & bandages etc. required to manage disasters.
- Able to prioritize the care through Triage & tagging, early transportation & treatment.
- Able to identify various types of casualties by understanding disaster epidemiology & thus able to activate nursing services accordingly.
- Understand hospital evacuation planning process & the role of nurses in it.
- Causes of fire in operation theatre & activation of fire safety measures.
- Understand fire & fire safety at hospital & activation of necessary actions accordingly.
- Understand how to conduct mock drill. »»Read More»»